We believe that intelligent and motivated individuals achieve their fullest potential by collaborating with high caliber professionals, in an environment of creativity and innovation.
We strive to maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. We offer an informal and friendly work environment where professional competence is the only path to growth. We provide our young recruits with an opportunity to work in assignments across several functional areas and industry sectors before they specialize in any one function or industry.
Tetrasoft is wholeheartedly committed to career development and dedicated to people excellence. We recruit differently-abled and give them job skills training. We enable them to enjoy a normal work life by taking care that they are not under any substantial disadvantage compared to other employees.
TetraSoft India Pvt. Ltd. is recruiting for the following positions.
Qualification: B.Tech/ B.E / M.Tech / MCA or relevant degree.
3 +years of Professional IT experience in Abinitio development.
Experience in using all types of Parallelism techniques.
Working knowledge on dimensional modeling.
Experience on MFS concepts and creating tags.
Responsible for preparing design documentation and UTR document.
Knowledge of various Abinitio application i.e. Co>Operating System, TRMC (Technical Repository Management Console), EME Technical Repository, Conduct >It etc.
Experience on UNIX commands and shell scripting & AIR commands and M-commands.
Having strong knowledge on SQL concepts. Having good communication skills and able to understand the requirements and coordinate with onsite team.
Skills: Role:- Teradata Developer with 3-4 years exp
Mandatory Skills Must to have:-
â€¢ The candidate should have 3-4 years of project development experience on Teradata SQL, Teradata Performance Tuning Teradata Utilities (BTEQ, FastLoad, MultiLoad, TPump, and FastExport) and should have experience on Informatica with UNIX.
â€¢ Good to have Skills â€“Strong design and development, problem solving skills. Ability to design and develop flows
â€¢ Effectively communicates to internal and external stake-holders
â€¢ Having Anthem experience will be added advantage along with WLM
Skills: Job Description:
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Strong knowledge on Teradata (with strong Bteq, Utilities like Mload Fload),SQL, Informatica, UNIX Shell Scripting
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Good understanding of data warehouse concepts and knowledge of healthcare insurance domain.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Strong skills in requirement analysis, development, enhancement, bug fixes, issue resolution, Incident Management
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Work experience on WLM, Control M will be added advantage.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Possible overtime and schedule changes based on application needs 24/7 support, night/weekend work required
Skills: • MF Skills - COBOL, JCL, IMS DB2, DB2
• Good knowledge on Teradata preferably with working experience on Bteq, Utilities like Mload, Fload, SQL
• Informatica/UNIX Shell Scripting knowledge will be added advantage
• Good understanding of data warehouse concepts and knowledge of healthcare insurance domain.
• Strong skills in requirement analysis, development, enhancement, bug fixes, issue resolution, Incident Management
• Good knowledge on SDLC process
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Work experience on WLM, Control M will be added advantage.
• Possible overtime and schedule changes based on application needs 24/7 support, night/weekend work required
Job description for Hadoop and Bigdata:
• Candidate should have hands on experience in Hadoop data ingestion using ETL tools, specifically Informatica Big Data Edition and Hadoop transformations (using MapReduce, Spark, Blaze, Flume, Hive etc.)....
• Deep exposure to Kerberized Hadoop ecosystem (including HDFS, Spark, Sqoop, Flume, Hive, Impala, PIG, MapReduce)
• Experience working on Unix / Linux environment, as well as Windows environment
• Experience with Hive/Spark SQL and performance tuning
• Experience with Teradata and performance tuning
• Hands on experience on development and support of Data Lakes, using Hadoop Platform
Tetrasoft offers competitive salaries.
Multiple positions are available.
US Contact Info.
16647 Chesterfield Grove Rd,
Suite 120, Chesterfield,
MO, USA 63005.
India Contact Info.
Tetrasoft® India Pvt. Ltd.
#05, Journalist Colony,
Road no 03, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad, Telangana - 500034.
Phone : (91) 40 - 23350014, 23350015
Mobile : (91) – 9704177211, 9704177311, 9666491491, 9666591591
Fax : (91) 40 - 23354004