- Consistent adherence to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for more than 10 years.
- Executed projects by abiding to the CMM quality standards, ITIL procedures and PMP norms.
- Adopted global delivery model for round the clock attention to the critical issues.
- Consistent knowledge management and cross training across the teams.
- Providing the following production support services to customers, for the business critical applications with stringent SLAs for response, work around & resolution of issues.
- 24 hours X 7 Days a week
- 16 hours X 5 Days a week
- 08 hours X 5 Days a week
- Performed Root cause analysis and resolved the issues within time frame as per the business needs.
- End to end responsibility of various test regions and production support from offshore including weekend support.
- Executed Defect free implementations till date with regular root cause analysis and defect prevention activities, which led to lot of permanent fixes to recurring problems.
- Automation of many processes by developing new tools to save thousands of dollars to the client.
- Performance tuning initiative taken up to conserve hardware resources, reduce data processing time there by improving system availability to business and saving millions of dollars in the long run.
- Regular onsite-offshore resource rotations leading to effective resource retention.
- System and application monitoring service that will ensure that the client receives early signals of problems and can efficiently take corrective steps to prevent a major system failure.
- Achieved smooth transition from Time and Material (T&M) mode of execution to Fixed Bid mode.
- Succession planning practice in place.
Captured the knowledge gained in the issue resolution for effective usage by maintaining an issue log.