ICD Revenue Neutrality
ICD 10 Revenue Neutrality Tool (RNT) is developed for Revenue Neutrality while transitioning from ICD 9 to ICD 10 Diagnostic Codes. The tool caters to the needs of Payers, Hospitals, Institutional Providers, Professional Providers and Medical Specialists.
Features of the tool
- Information collected from Standard EHR – ANSI 837 and ANSI 835 files
- ICD 9 to ICD 10 forward and reverse mapping using GEMs
- Use of standard CMS reimbursement mappings
- Provision for modifying the mappings to meet specific requirements of Provider/Payer
- Creation of Historical ICD 9 Claims for comparing with ICD 10 based Claims
- Payment advice Information for each payers and providers
- Providing price variance
- Alerting when the price variance is beyond the variance set by the payers/providers
- Option to download tools and files
- Ease of use
- Low learning curve
- Technical support
ICD 10 Revenue Neutrality Tool will help Payers/Providers to resolve issues arising due to transitioning to ICD 10 Codes.